These super fudgy and ultra delicious Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies are perfect for any raspberry and white chocolate lovers. If you're a fan of blondies, you'll love this raspberry and white chocolate version. The tartness of the raspberries and the sweetness of the white chocolate make for a perfect combination in this easy-to-make dessert.
These decadent white chocolate raspberry blondies are full of flavor and are filled with raspberries and white chocolate! This blondie only needs a hand whisk to whip it together making it a very easy recipe.
These raspberry and white chocolate blondies are rich and so delicious and are seriously the best blondies. If you're wondering what a blondie is, it basically and brownie using vanilla and brown sugar instead of cocoa powder. They are therefore just as fudgy as a normal brownie. This gooey and fudgy blondies recipe is so simple to make and is full of pieces of white chocolate and raspberry. This fudgy raspberry white chocolate blondies recipe will settle any chocolate craving and is a crowd pleaser.
These decadent raspberry white chocolate blondie recipe are perfect treat for any special occasion such as baby showers, valentine's day.
For more delicious brownie recipes, try Dairy Free Brownies, Espresso Brownies and Small Batch Brownies.
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS
- Raspberries and White Chocolate: This blondie is full of raspberries and white chocolate.
- Fudgy texture: This blondie is so soft and fudgy.
- Easy dessert: It is super easy to mix together and is always a crowd pleaser!
These are some of the key ingredients for this recipe. For a full list of ingredients, check out the recipe card below.
- Butter: The butter is melted before mixed together with the sugars. Use unsalted butter or salted butter.
- Eggs: Take them out of the fridge 1-2 hours before baking.
- White chocolate: For the best results I recommend using high quality white chocolate. Use a white chocolate bar cut into chunks.
- Raspberries: Use frozen or fresh raspberries. I used frozen and you don't even need to defrost them.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Here is how to make and bake these Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies. This recipe needs a hand whisk, a large bowls and a spatula.
The full recipe is down below in the recipe card.
Before starting, preheat the oven to 175ºC /350ºF conventional oven. Prepare a 20x20 cm square baking pan with parchment paper.
STEP 1: Roughly chop the white chocolate. Melt the butter, and pour the melted butter into a mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Use a hand whisk and mix until combined, for about 30-60 seconds.
STEP 2: Add the eggs one at a time, and mix until incorporated. Once incorporated, continue giving them a good whisk for 1-2 minutes, as this is what will give them the crinkle top. You will also see, when you whisked enough that it will start to come together in a smooth batter.
STEP 3: In a separate bowl mix together the flour and salt and mix it together. Add it to the wet batter and gently mix the batter together until just combined.
STEP 4: Toss the raspberries in a ½ teaspoon of flour. Add the chopped white chocolate and raspberries and gently fold them into the batter using a rubber spatula.
STEP 5: Pour the batter into your baking pan and even it out with the spatula. Bake for about 30-35 minutes. Once baked, let it cool down completely on a wire rack.
EXPERT BAKING TIPS
- Use a kitchen scale: My default setting for my recipes is grams. It is the most precise way of measuring out your ingredients, I therefore highly recommend using a kitchen scale.
- Don't over mix your batter: I always use a spatula after everything has mixed together, to give it one final gentle fold together. This makes sure everything in the bottom of the mixing bowl has been mixed into the batter.
- Light vs. dark baking pans: For the best result, use an aluminum baking pan, greased with butter and lined with baking paper in the bottom. Aluminum pans are light in color and therefore attract less heat. That means it bakes more gently which results in a softer cake. If you use a black baking pan it'll attract a lot more heat. That will then give a darker crust, which can result in a dryer cake.
You'll know the blondie is done, when the blondie has just set. When taken out of the oven, insert a butter knife and if it has wet batter on it, give it 5 more minutes but if it has moist crumbs on the knife it's done. It should bake for no more than 35 minutes.
Yes, absolutely.This blondie get super rich and fudgy by staying in the fridge overnight.
I always recommend a metal pan. They conduct the heat correctly whereas glass pans doesn't cook the baked goods as evenly.
Store the blondies in the fridge in an air-tight container. Best enjoyed with 2-3 days.
Other Brownie Recipes To Try
Make sure leave a STAR REVIEW if you loved this recipe! Make sure to tag me on Instagram @juliemarieeats. To get more ideas by following me on Pinterest.
Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies
RASPBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE BLONDIES
- 110 g butter
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg room temperature
- 165 g all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 120 g raspberries fresh or frozen + ½ teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 100 g white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- Before starting, preheat the oven to 175ºC /350ºF conventional oven. Prepare a 20x20 cm square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate.100 g white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- Melt the butter, and pour the melted butter into a mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Use a hand whisk and mix until combined, for about 30-60 seconds.110 g butter, 150 g granulated sugar, 50 g brown sugar, 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the eggs one at a time, and mix until incorporated. Once incorporated, continue giving them a good whisk for 1-2 minutes, as this is what will give them the crinkle top. You will also see, when you whisked enough that it will start to come together in a smooth batter.2 large egg
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour and salt and mix it together.165 g all-purpose flour, ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add it to the wet batter and gently mix the batter together until just combined.
- Toss the raspberries in a ½ teaspoon of flour. Add the chopped white chocolate and raspberries and gently fold them into the batter using a rubber spatula.120 g raspberries fresh or frozen
- Pour the batter into your baking pan and even it out with the spatula.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes. Once baked, let it cool down completely on a wire rack.
Amazing recipe thank you so much !!!
Easy and fast , and so delicious 🤤
A really fantastic cake. Love it.